Gtbank cardless withdrawal code makes it possible for gtbank customers to withdraw money from the gtb atm machine without inserting their atm card. Right now in 2019, this method of withdrawal is quite possible in Nigeria.
You can call this GTRescue as it comes to your aid when you are cash stranded and the worst of it, you forget to bring your atm card with you. I don’t know if you have find yourself in such a situation, well i have and it was really painful for me. The gtbank cardless withdrawal have now come to our aid and one wouldn’t experience such issue ever again.
Benefits of gtbank cardless withdrawal code
- With GTRescue you never stranded or cash strapped
- It provides a 24/7 cardless withdrawal service.
The guaranty trust bank cardless withdrawal is available on ussd code, internet banking and you contacting gtconnect. Let’s see the ways with which you can withdraw money on the gtbank atm without atm card.
How to withdraw money without atm card on gtb(gtbank cardless withdrawal)
The first will be for those who have gtbank internet banking account. So if you do;
- Log in to your gtbank internet account.
- Click the option menu and select GTRescue, click on new request.
- You will see a GTRescue form to fill, please do that correctly without a mistake.
- After that you will authenticate your request by typing in a unique token code and click submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message with includes your cash out amount and withdrawal reference number which is a 12 digit code. The reference number will be sent to registered email address and phone number.
- The next step is to head over to any gtbank atm machine, press any button or key to perform gtbank cardless withdrawal.
- On the atm machine, select GTRescue option and type in the withdrawal reference number sent to your email or phone.
- Next is to enter your phone number and the last four digit of the withdrawal reference number sent to you.
- Next is to enter the cash out amount you requested on your internet banking.
- Boom the atm machine will dispense cash to you.
By Contacting GTConnect
- Contact GTConnect by calling them on these numbers; 08039003900 or 08029002900 or email them through email@example.com.
- Request that you want to make a gtbank cardless withdrawal.
- Your request will be processed and same time authenticated.
- You will confirm it and immediately you will receive your reference number on your phone and email address.
- Next is to visit any gtbank atm machine, press any key, you will see cardless withdrawal option.
- Select GTRescue option and type in the withdrawal reference number sent to your phone and email address.
- Next is to type in your your phone number used in opening a bank account with gtbank. After that, type in the last four digits of the reference number sent to you.
- Enter the amount you requested when you contacted GTconnect and boom, your cash will be dispensed to you.
Through gtbank *737# ussd code
If you don’t want to call GTConnect and don’t have gtbank internet banking, then this option is for you. I will say it is the best and fastest option and available for all Gtbank customers. So the gtbank cardless withdrawal code is *737*3*AMOUNT#.
- Dial *737# and select next page, you will see the option there(cardless withdrawal) select it or you dial *737*3*AMOUNT#.
- You will receive a reference code as a text on your phone, confirm and authenticate it.
- Visit any GTBank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the reference code that was sent to you.
- Enter your 737 pin or the last four digits of your reference number sent to you.
- Enter the cash amount you requested and boom, the atm will dispi8cense your cash.
So among these three methods of withdrawing money from gtbank atm without atm card which one do you think it is the best, would like to hear your say.
More on Gtbank
- How long it takes to get gtbank atm card
- How to request for gtbank statement of account
- Code to check gtbank account balance
- How to use gtbank mobile transfer code
So that’s it on gtbank cardless withdrawal code, any question or inquiry, i’m at your service.