PayPal is one of the most popular means of receiving money online, and it has really helped online marketers to receive their income. Usually, we come up with paypal money transfer to bank, even as this time of writing this post, some people don’t know how to move their earnings from PayPal account to their bank account.
To transfer PayPal money to your bank account is an easy thing to do, but please let me tell you that not all countries can do this. And what i mean is that withdrawing the money from their PayPal account to their bank account.
Some countries will make payment through PayPal, receive payment or money through PayPal, but can’t withdraw it to their bank account.
Reason for this i don’t know, but all i can say is that PayPal restricted some countries like Nigeria from withdrawing or transferring the money to their local bank account.
Why I’m saying this is for you to be sure that the restriction didn’t affect your country, before trying to do paypal money transfer to bank. If you’re not affected, then let’s roll on on how do it.
Please before going to the topic, i will first go into how to register, make payment and receive money from your PayPal account.
How to register on PayPal
Creating account for yourself isn’t a difficult one as well, all you need to do is to go to their website, and which is PayPal.com and create your account.
Please make sure that your account details are the same with your bank details. What i mean is that the names and date of birth are the same cause on the last step, you will verify your bank account.
- Click on the PayPal link above and click on sign up
- Choose personal or business account. I will advise you to select business account in case tomorrow you may start online marketing
- Next is to provide your email address. Please please please, use a working email address as this is what you will use to receive payment
- Next page is where you will enter your personal details. So please type everything correctly without making a mistake
- On the business information, enter your personal details as well and this also includes your mobile phone number
- Next page is to talk about your business page and what type of business it is
- Select individual and then select anything as category and subcategory here and proceed you can omit the url option and leave blank and click continue
- Next page is account holder information page where you are required to provide an identification document for verification
- Select your nationality and please make sure that you’ve an ID for it cause you’ll verify your identity with it
- After submitting your ID for verification, click on continue. Next on the screen is a thank you message for signing up and confirming your account
- Head to your mail and verify your PayPal account
After the registration and verifying of your account, you will head to the last step and which is blinking your bank account to PayPal.
Go to your PayPal account page, you’ll see a notification on the right corner of your screen, click on it and you will see “confirm your email address and link and confirm your credit card”. To confirm your credit card, click on the link that sys “link and confirm debit or credit card.
Next on the screen is NBC where you will type in the correct credit or debit card details and click continue. Immediately after you click on the continue button, your bank deduct a certain sum of money from your account(usually $3)..
But you need not to panic, the money will be reversed back to your account within three to twenty four hours.
Paypal money transfer to bank
You have some funds in your account or maybe someone just transferred the money, and you want to cash it it right away, this is how to receive PayPal money transfer to your bank account.
First you need to login to your account, you can use their mobile app or website.
Look at the top corner of your screen and click on manage balance, you will see transfer to your bank below your PayPal balance.
Click on the transfer to your bank. Next is to select where you’re transferring the money from, and then select to where you’re transferring the money.
Next is to type in the amount you want to transfer to your bank and mind you, the minimum amount you can withdraw from PayPal money transfer to bank is $1 while maximum limit is $2000 though it depends on the type of account you have with them.
To check your account limits, log in, proceed to your Account Summary page and click See how Much You Can Send With PayPal on the sidebar.
The following page shows the status of all limits on your account, including the “Withdraw Money” limit. If you have a confirmed bank or card, it reads “Limit Lifted.” Otherwise, click Lift Limits to provide the necessary information to remove the limit.
Read Also How long does wire transfer take
After entering the amount you want to withdraw to your bank, click transfer now and your PayPal money will be transferred to your bank account.
Note that you it can’t reflex on your account immediately, usually takes one or two days before you can get a notification alert for from your bank on the transfer.
To make payment using your PayPal account requires you to have an account with them, fund your account or use the credit or debit card f ok r the payment.
Usually PayPal payment is made to an email account of an owner, and afterwards the person can withdraw or transfer the money to his or her bank account.
Okay guys this is where i draw the curtain and i hope that this post have given you the insight on PayPal money transfer to bank. It has really helped many to receive and to make payment online, though it is not available on all the countries of the world.